D: Thomas, nem hallod, hogy beszélek hozzád? Válaszoljál!
T: De apa, azt mondtad, hogy ne szóljak senkihez!!!
:D
Itt pedig az Ikeás vásárlásunk eredménye. Holnap lesz mit csinálni....
A leendő szekrényeink, polcaink, lámpánk, egyebek. :)
Today we had a very hectic day. We ran to one shop to the other all day. I outlined the plans to Thomas, so he is not upset we aren't having a child-friendly day. He was OK with the plans, but he said to us, he'd wait for us in the car, while we load the food into the fridge. We are not very happy to leave him alone in the car, but since it was just a few minutes, we agreed. I left his window open and Derek instructed him about how he needs to stay in his seat, is not allowed to talk to anyone, and needs to wait for us if he wants something. We took the first load in, Derek went out to get the rest. While getting stuff out of the carboot, he was talking to Thomas - getting no response. He said rather angrily:
D: Thomas, are you listening to me? I'm talking to you, will you answer me?!
T: But apa, you said I'm not allowed to talk to anyone!!!
And on the picture our purchase from Ikea, our wardrobes, light, shelves and other stuff. :) We will have a very busy day tomorrow...
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése